In recent years, decarbonising electricity has become an important issue for the future of island territories. Thus, to
News & Media
Today, photovoltaic solar technologies are a way to transform the energy that comes from the sun into electrical
Dr. Gerhard TOTSCHNIG, Dr. Demet SUNA AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH, Giefinggasse 2 1210 Vienna/AustriaT: +43 664
Today, islands significantly rely on fossil fuel importation or power interconnections with continental energy suppliers. This dependency is
Demand Response is a great way for making electricity grids stronger and more stable. This is very important
Although it may not be apparent at first glance, small geographical islands are, metaphorically speaking, prisoners of their
Did you know that you can play your role in reducing carbon emissions and help the environment? What
The REACT partners met today, November 24th, for its fourth General Assembly in order to review and present
As you know, REACT is a 4-year research project funded by the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme, aiming to
- REACT is part of the “green revolution” of Sardinia!
- RINA organises a series of webinars to present the current results of H2020 projects targeting clean energy transition on islands
- REACT meet at La Graciosa to talk about the progress in the island!
- The REACT Team Met Virtually for Its 5th General Assembly!
- A new RES infographic is already available!