The island of Sardinia, the region that hosts one of REACT’s demo projects (San Pietro) has been awarded
News & Media
Today, islands significantly rely on fossil fuel importation or power interconnections with continental energy suppliers. This dependency is
As you know, REACT is a 4-year research project funded by the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme, aiming to
The Italian cluster (Midac, Mitsubishi Electric Italia, R2M, together with Western) visited, from the 20th till the 22nd
NUIG Student Branch of ASHRAE: “Demand Response Programs for Building Energy Efficiency and User’s Comfort”
The REACT and RESPOND projects were highlighted in the webinar NUIG Student Branch of ASHRAE: “Demand response programs
After last January’s visit, REACT caught the attention of many inhabitants of La Graciosa. Not only they understood the economic and
Today we are very happy to share the video presentation of the project, produced by Comet together with
In line with REACT project’s aim, activities in Carloforte will focus on the reduction of fossil fuel and
Year 2 of the REACT project and the community of Inis Mór are anticipating that the good work
- REACT is part of the “green revolution” of Sardinia!
- RINA organises a series of webinars to present the current results of H2020 projects targeting clean energy transition on islands
- REACT meet at La Graciosa to talk about the progress in the island!
- The REACT Team Met Virtually for Its 5th General Assembly!
- A new RES infographic is already available!