Written by Andrew Barney and Heracles Polatidis from Uppsala University Everyday people need to make choices. Many, many
News & Media
The Italian cluster (Midac, Mitsubishi Electric Italia, R2M, together with Western) visited, from the 20th till the 22nd
NUIG Student Branch of ASHRAE: “Demand Response Programs for Building Energy Efficiency and User’s Comfort”
The REACT and RESPOND projects were highlighted in the webinar NUIG Student Branch of ASHRAE: “Demand response programs
After last January’s visit, REACT caught the attention of many inhabitants of La Graciosa. Not only they understood the economic and
Today we are very happy to share the video presentation of the project, produced by Comet together with
In January, just when COVID-19 was first appearing on human history, part of the project’s Spanish cluster (Aielpa, Fenie
In line with REACT project’s aim, activities in Carloforte will focus on the reduction of fossil fuel and
Year 2 of the REACT project and the community of Inis Mór are anticipating that the good work
On January 25th, 2020, the European Project REACT visited the island of La Graciosa, one of the pilot
- REACT is part of the “green revolution” of Sardinia!
- RINA organises a series of webinars to present the current results of H2020 projects targeting clean energy transition on islands
- REACT meet at La Graciosa to talk about the progress in the island!
- The REACT Team Met Virtually for Its 5th General Assembly!
- A new RES infographic is already available!